Precise saw cuts even when sawing miter angles
Only here in the KASTOshop: Brand new, directly from the manufacturer, with original KASTO service, at the best price!
Universal, semi-automatic bandsawing machine of very robust construction, designed for the rough use in workshops and capable to perform any cutting-to-length or miter cutting tasks (-45°/+60°) in the case of tubes, profiles and solid material. The infinitely adjustable cutting speed and the infinitely adjustable fully hydraulic cutting feed allow a sensitive and blade-saving cutting.
- Machine Base
- Saw Unit (Saw Frame)
- Inclined Saw Head
- Saw Blade Guide
- Saw Blade Tension
- Material Clamping (Machine Vice)
- Material Support (Rotary Table)
- Miter Cutting without Length Correction
- Coolant System
- Working Cycle (Semi-Automatic)
Included optional equipment
- Rapidly clamping measuring stop
- Drip feed lubricator
Scope of Supply
- KASTOmicut E 2.6 including the described standard equipment
- Infinitely variable and fully hydraulic saw feed control
- Rotary table serving as material support
- Horizontal vice with quick adjustment
- Infinitely variable cutting speed 20 – 110 m/min via frequency regulated drive
- Coolant system with two coolant nozzles
- Automatic switch-off after end of cut and return stroke of the saw head by approx. 100mm
- Infinitely variable mitre adjustment (-45° to +60°)
- Infinitely variable saw blade arm adjustment
- Electrical protection of the saw blade covers (accident prevention rules)
- Synchronously running chip removal brush
- Glue anchors to dowel the machine
- Bi-metal saw blade, 4 - 6 teeth per inch
- Operating instructions manual according to the EU Machinery Directive and EN 82079
We will be pleased to advise you individually if you require equipment which is not sold through the KASTOshop.
|Cutting range 90° round||10.24 in (260 mm)|
|Cutting range 90° flat (W x H)||12.20 x 10.24 in (310 x 260 mm)|
|Cutting range 90° square
||10.24 x 10.24 in (260 x 260 mm)|
|Cutting range + 45° round||9.06 in (230 mm)|
|Cutting range + 45° flat (W x H)||7.87 x 10.24 in (200 x 260 mm)|
Cutting range + 45° square
||7.87 x 7.87 in (200 x 200 mm)|
|Cutting range + 60° round||5.91 in (150 mm)|
|Cutting range + 60° flat (W x H)||5.51 x 6.30 in (140 x 160 mm)|
Cutting range + 60° square
||5.51 x 5.51 in (140 x 140 mm)|
|Cutting range - 45° round||9.06 in (230 mm)|
|Cutting range - 45° flat (W x H)||7.87 x 10.24 in (200 x 260 mm)|
Cutting range - 45° square
||7.87 x 7.87 in (200 x 200 mm)|
|Shortest remnant length||1.18 in (30 mm)|
Dimensions and weight
|Length x Width
||29.92 x 63.78 in (760 x 1620 mm)|
|Height, saw head lowered position
||66.54 in (1690 mm)|
|Height, saw head in highest position||80.31 in (2040 mm)|
|Material support height||37.40 in (950 mm)|
|Total weight||1125 lbs (510 kg)|
|Total power||2.68 Hp (2.0 kW)|
|Saw motor, power - frequency controlled||2.0 Hp (1.5 kW)|
|Cutting speed infinitely variable - frequency controlled||65.52 – 360.89 ft/min (20 – 110 m/min)|
|Dimensions of saw blade:||125.20 x 1.06 x 0.04 in (3180 x 27 x 0.9 mm)|
|Saw blade guides:||lateral guiding rollers and back slide bearings, interchangeable|
|Cutting feed:||hydraulic, infinitely variable|
|Saw blade tension:||mechanical|
|Saw blade cleaning:||
by synchronously running, easy to interchange brush
- The machine base is an enclosed, torsion-free welded construction. The user-friendly support height of 37.40 in (950 mm) and the ergonomic design ensure an ideal upright working position and allow an easy chip removal. The possibility of easy machine transport using lift truck or forklift truck is given.
Saw Unit (Saw Frame)
- Cast construction without distortion and optimized against vibration, with backlash-free pivot bearing for low-vibration and precise cutting of profiles and solid material. In conjunction with the integrated powerful spur gear and a 1.5 kW drive, a consistently high cutting force is achieved.
Inclined Saw Head
- Cutting through with a saw blade that rises towards the material guide edge and in cutting direction. This reduces formation of burr and saves the saw blade.
Saw Blade Guide
- Cost-effective, precise and saw blade saving by deep groove ball bearings which are closed on both sides and by carbide sliding guides at the back of the saw blade.
Saw Blade Tension
- Very easy and optimal mechanical adjustment of the saw blade tension via disc spring stack and stop, using a manual star grip. No tools for saw blade tension required.
Material Clamping (Machine Vice)
- With a single movement of the hand the horizontal vice can quickly be preset to the material cross-section. The material is clamped manually using a quick-release lever which, at the same time, clamps both the guide and the work piece. The vice can be moved and clamped along the work piece for any miter angle. Optimum clamping conditions are thus ensured. Cutting of short remnants is thus possible.
Material Support (Rotary Table)
- The rotary table with plain bearing which is used as a wear-free material support ensures smooth miter adjustment, even when it is loaded. A common cutting rail integrated into the rotary table supports the material very close to the cutting slot and avoids formation of burr when cutting through.
Miter Cutting without Length Correction
- The “ideal” center of rotation of the saw unit is at the point of intersection of the saw blade and the material supporting edge. This ensures accurate cut-off lengths. A length correction is not necessary when the miter angle is changed. The miter angle is set via the clearly readable angular scale. The miter positions -45°, 90°, +45° and +60° can quickly be preset by means of fixed stops. A clamping lever fixes the miter position.
- The coolant tank with a volume of 11.88 gal (45 litres) is easily accessible for cleaning purposes. The integrated coolant pump has a capacity of 6.6 gal/min (25 l/min). Coolant supply through two nozzles with flow control valve at the blade guides directly to the tool. An optional coolant hose facilitates cleaning of the machine.
The operating elements are arranged ergonomically and centrally at the face side or at the saw head of the machine.
- Working Cycle (Semi-Automatic)
- The material is inserted or set to the requested length
- The vice is pushed manually to the material and is clamped by means of the quick-release lever
- Saw feed and cutting speed are set
- If necessary, miter angle and saw blade guide arm are set to the material width
- The saw motor is started
- The saw head starts the cutting operation
- End of cut
- The saw head moves automatically to the initial position for the next cut
Details optional equipment
Rapidly clamping measuring stop
- With additional rapid fixing, measuring range 0-19.69” (0 – 500 mm)
Drip feed lubricator
- With drip dosing. For lubrication of the saw blade. Recommended for cutting of tubes and profiles. The standard flood coolant device remains unchanged.
Bases of the quotation
Electrical equipment: In accordance with DIN EN 60204. Supply voltage 440 Volt, 60 Hz. Control voltage 24 Volt, DC. Upon request other voltages at additional cost.
Type of mains: TN mains according to IEC 364/VDE 0100
Protective measures against indirect contact: Over-current protector (zero balancing).
The mains supply of the operator (size and characteristic of the main fuse selected as well as the total impedance of PE and outer conductor in the supply line to the machine) has to be designed in such a way that the permissible shut-down time in the event of an error is not exceeded.
The use of a differential current switch in the mains in coming supply is not permitted.
Safety requirements: The offered machine corresponds with the valid safety requirements according to the machinery directive 2006/42/EG.
Cutting accuracy: On perfect conditions with perfect tools the deviation of cut is within ±0.1 mm per 100 mm cutting height with standard steel qualities. For material with a perfect geometric surface an accuracy of length of cut-off pieces in accordance with ISO 2768, degree of accuracy fine is achievable with individual bars and cut-off pieces longer 6 mm. When using uneven, twisted or burred initial material, the achievement of the mentioned cutting accuracies is restricted.
This sawing machine is particularly suitable for normally machinable structural steels and aluminum in round, flat and square form. Materials that are difficult to machine and plastics are only suitable to a limited extent. Occasional use in single-shift workshop operation is envisaged. The specified cutting ranges and performance characteristics must be observed. The use of uneven, twisted or burred starting material can severely impair the cutting accuracy. For more detailed information on the correct use of the machine, please refer to the operating instructions. Disregarding this area of application and/or General Terms and Conditions can lead to the warranty claims becoming void.
According to FCA (Incoterms 2020)
In case help is required for shipment please contact us after placing the order at: email@example.com